No current vacancies
We are seeking to appoint a passionate and committed teacher to start with us in January 2023. The successful candidate will be highly effective classroom practitioner who has a strong moral compass, high levels of emotional intelligence and a desire to continually improve their practice.
The role available is a part-time, fixed term position to cover maternity leave from January to June 2023, teaching across KS1 and KS2, working Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
·Willowbrook School is a two-form entry primary school based on the outskirts of Exeter.
We can offer you:
· Wonderful children who adore their school and who behave well;
· Friendly and welcoming staff;
· Sensible policies;
· A beautiful, spacious site that we use for sports and outdoor learning;
· Well-organised systems for behaviour, curriculum and assessment;
· High quality CPD for all staff;
· A supportive senior leadership team.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Potential candidates can also find out more about us by visiting the school website, Twitter and Facebook pages.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
For queries, or to organise a visit, please contact our School Business Manager, Alison Horn, at email@example.com. For informal discussions please call the school on 01392 466208