Our aim is that pupils at Willowbrook School:
- Develop a competence to be able to excel in a broad range of physical activities;
- Are physically active for a sustained period of time within lessons;
- Become healthy, active individuals who strive to continue this into their later lives;
- Have opportunities to engage in competitive sports and activities, both within school and with other local schools;
As well as our own bespoke curriculum, we compliment this by accessing the 'Real PE' scheme, which develops the key abilities children need to be successful within PE and Sport and across the curriculum. It focuses on the development of agility, balance and coordination, healthy competition and cooperative learning. Our Sport Premium page is here.
There are three attachments below:
1. A progression map showing the journey our pupils take in PE at Willowbrook School.
2. An outline of our Nursery PE curriculum.
3. An example Unit Overview for our Y2 Tennis unit. We have created a detailed unit like this for every unit our pupils will study during their time at Willowbrook School.